Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty of having 2 box to box machines who are solid all round players and love a tackle is that it:

A: Frees up alot of space for our other players
B: Gets us up/down the pitch
C: Keeps us always in a game

The key for me then would be to have attacking RB + RM players to add creativity.

If Gabriel comes off then we also have him pinging long passes to the forwards and wide players.

Also the best Everton teams always have 2 players in the middle who have a high work ethic and can tackle.

Its more our identity than the slow scared workshy players weve been signing there.
And to think people suggest you’re only interested in 14 year old wunderkinder...Wise words Zat

Where's all the doom mongerers tonight with the Everton are skint BS / there will be no signings. Are the disciples of the Esk in hibernation ?

The beauty of having 2 box to box machines who are solid all round players and love a tackle is that it:

A: Frees up alot of space for our other players
B: Gets us up/down the pitch
C: Keeps us always in a game

The key for me then would be to have attacking RB + RM players to add creativity.

If Gabriel comes off then we also have him pinging long passes to the forwards and wide players.

Also the best Everton teams always have 2 players in the middle who have a high work ethic and can tackle.

Its more our identity than the slow scared workshy players weve been signing there.

Big post this Z-man. Agree with a lot of it.

...I’m not overly bothered by goals return from central midfield. If the great mid-80s side is a blueprint, Reid and Bracewell offered very little from that perspective but they hunted in a pair which allowed others to play. Key will be goals and creativity from wide areas.

Correct Eggs, but we need goals from midfield and god knows Bernard and Iwobi aren’t providing them,so if we had bothof these fellas it would be nice to know that late runners from midfield and get us a few goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.