Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
International break will delay everything even more

I genuinely will be surprised we sign anyone before Spurs. I hoped we would be organised, but I'm not at all surprised that we arent.

I think we will get Allan before Spurs, but that'll be it

Everyone, with the exception of Chelsea, is trying to do cheap business right now. Suspect they'll all see their arse when the season starts and they need bodies.

Ok thanks for your input. I know not to panic yet since the window is not close to being closed yet but it worries me a bit we aren't really hearing much. It's also upsetting players we've been linked with earlier are going elsewhere. I have faith in Carlo but I'm worried he's not going to get the support and players he needs

I have big doubts that Carlo will be backed. He should be 100% in charge, not having to take instructions from a director of football.

You’re of the opinion it’s Brands and not the money that’s currently holding us back in this market?o_O

Bit of both really.

We haven't unlimited money to spend and need to move players on. But thats partly up to Brands to do deals as well.

But I think the evidence is that Brands prefers to wait to the very end of windows. I just dont agree with it. We haven't started a season well since Koeman's first season and that has to be the aim this year.

I have big doubts that Carlo will be backed. He should be 100% in charge, not having to take instructions from a director of football.

He has worked under a DoF at every club he's been at, pretty much. Only one he hasn't has been Madrid, but Perez sorted most of the transfer business and still does.

Carlo is used to it. It's more working in conjunction with, or at least it should be, than 'under' Brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back