Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias isn't good enough for what we'd have to pay. He would on a cheap short term deal be good enough to hold the fort down over there in a way Seamus appears to be now incapable of.

Must admit Arias is the one im least excited about - although you never know some players just suit certain clubs/systems.

Zaha is going for a reduced fee this summer I have it on good authority.

We are still interested and want a cash + swap deal involving Tosun but unsure if Palace just want the dough.

Much less than the £50 million we offered last season though...

If we could shift Tosun and Bolasie going the other way, and it’s the cherry on the cake after a RB and a GK. I’d be all for it. But reality never pans out like this.

Must admit Arias is the one im least excited about - although you never know some players just suit certain clubs/systems.
Unless we plan on switching to a pretty radically different system, something like a 4-3-1-2 where the fullbacks are the width for example, we don't really need to have some kind of world class player there at the detriment of other positions. We do however need someone competent at both passing and defending which is not what we currently have. So it needs something, but cheap is the way for me.

Hoping we can start to shift some of the crap now incomings look to not be too far away.

Bolasie, Sandro and Delph to start the cull, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back