Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...-Rodriguez-Carlo-Ancelotti-Abdoulaye-Doucoure

Gabriel Marcotti thinks Allan is on the way down and Rodriguez mirrors Sigurdson. He refers to them as 'strange signings' for a lot of money!

He does however believe Dacoure, if he can relinquish his form from two season's ago, will be a positive addition.

Is this man to be trusted?

Does anyone agree?
This man is an utter baffoon. This is why stats have use guys. You have to have a way to be smarter than saying Rodriguez is similar to Gylfi.

If we can get these other two guys in, I’d really like to see a glut of our deadwood players exiting. I know this is unlikely to happen before the last possible moment of the window, but I hope that’s where the main focus of Brands shifts to (even though we need a new RB and a GK and/or LW and/or RW)

Allan 29 years old, £22million,
Hojberg 23/24 years old and 30% cheaper at £15m.

Everton and Spurs both had Hojberg as first choice, he chose Spurs over Everton and they then went for second on the list Allan.
In the end, Everton's second choice may well turn out to be the better buy but who knows?

That's a pretty lame and lazy effort. Our 'Hjolberg replacement', if that was ever the case, is surely Doucoure. Allan and Hjolberg are pretty much chalk and cheese in quality and function.

Hello again Mr Middle Finger, hope you're well.
As I've already explained I replied to this above from "Jimmythenut" who compared the two players

Oh no, since we signed him, Totnam's new player has had a birthday and he is now 25. Im gutted I didn't know because I would have sent him a birthday card.

Thinking about it though, it doesn't matter I didn't send a card because as I don't know how to spell he's name properly, he wouldn't have got it anyway ;)
Hjobjerg is absolute mince imo, you’re welcome to him.

Thanks for coming.

Allan 29 years old, £22million,
Hojberg 23/24 years old and 30% cheaper at £15m.

Everton and Spurs both had Hojberg as first choice, he chose Spurs over Everton and they then went for second on the list Allan.
In the end, Everton's second choice may well turn out to be the better buy but who knows?
We had Allan links a long time before PEH. I think Brands wanted your boy for the price and contract scenario and there was a feeling Napoli would price us out of the Allan deal which eventually showed to not be the case. As others have said they’re two very different players as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back