Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope Mina or Keane don't pick up an injury today.

Matty 'now 45 years old' Pennington would be the only option.

I think we’ll see Coleman or Digne move there for a while if this happens. Until Tomori signs.

It’s madness that Pennington is still at the club at 27. No idea how he’s managed to be kept on here for this long. Usually if a player hasn’t stepped it up by the age of 21 at least they should be moved on. It’s another Garbutt, bad management.

The thing with Tomori is that we are going to get rinsed on the loan fee and people think loans are cheap. It was 7m for Zouma I believe and that's without wages. Our injuries only strengthen Chelsea's hand in negotiating a hard bargain.

Double that sort of loan fee and you're close to signing a player of similar age and career profile from Europe on a permanent deal.

If it was anything near that for Tomori then if there is confidence he would do well here we should ensure we have a buy option.

Ive seen it discussed but not confirmed. Is it official?

Where did you see that?

ITK or a guess?
At the risk of making the index my brother works at Reading and he WhatsApp’d me this morning asking my thoughts on Gibson and that he’s heard something. Would imagine that maybe we’ve had some encouragement in our search for a CB otherwise we wouldn’t be letting him go

Good post. So I admit my view on the RS getting no injuries is wrong. That actually has cheered me up in a perverse way! I think we need RB, CH and an extra striker but lets give Mosie a good few run outs til Chrimbo...

I think chris has confused your post with "niggles" being the same as long term injuries.

If I put it on here Zat....it's official my little pumpernickel.
At the risk of making the index my brother works at Reading and he WhatsApp’d me this morning asking my thoughts on Gibson and that he’s heard something. Would imagine that maybe we’ve had some encouragement in our search for a CB otherwise we wouldn’t be letting him go

We must have Tomori or someone agreed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back