Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know how the clauses in Spain and Italy work. But we come to my original point; that I doubt we could get him for less than £30 million and that we need to spend any money we do have in other areas really.

RB is a problem and we have no pacey wingers that are any good, and a poor GK. If we spend big on a CB this window, it would be a waste. We have Holgate, Keane (who has just been given a new deal) and Mina, plus Branthwaite. Yes we need cover, but it would seem an odd move. Plus, as good as he is, if he is lacking recovery pace, we shouldn't be looking at him.

I agree, thats why i wrote £25-30mil but the original poster said they needed to sell so depending on benficas circumstances it may be more or it may be less.

Weve got Gordon + Richarlison who look good in the 433 were using and James on the right. We wont sell everyone of the 14 who should be sold this window so someone can act as 4th choice for a season.

We do need a right back (above all else i think) and now looking like a keeper is needed too.

Depends on whose available really, if a top quality player pops up in any of those positions and we can afford him then i think it will just be a case of striking while the irons hot.

Ancelotti may believe Dias will be the best player in world football at centre back...he may not even want him...lets see

This has been reported a couple of weeks ago and it makes no sense for any party.

gotta agree. We're going to get this all the time with kean and i doubt any of it is that true. As i said before, of course juve want him, they didn't want to let him go in the first place, but he wanted to leave, almost certainly to be playing more. I'm sure he thought he'd have been starting more here than he has, but he's still getting a fair bit of gametime here, although not loads, but much more than he'll get at juve.

After supposedly getting a bargain in the first place - if we sold him for the same price we'd have spunked a years wages on .. almost nothing.
That’s the least of our worries
Gylfi
Besic
Sandro
Bolasie
Walcott
Have all stole a living from us and will be on much more than he is apart from Besic

Last edited:
Judging by Keans body language and Ancelotti not starting him in cup then to me it looks like the writing is on the wall for him.
I mean it wouldn't surprise me, Much as I want Kean to succeed here, He'll never start over a fit DCL unless he has a serious goal drought but even when DCL doesn't score he offers more due to being an outlet and holding the ball up.
It was worth signing Kean because he is quite clearly a good prospect but DCL has kicked on big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back