Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it a go.

Pennington
Delph
Davies
Baningame
Bowler
Broadhead
Besic
Bolasie
Tosun
Walcott
Sandro

That's 11, I don't think we would miss any of them. Honourable mentions to Iwobi, Kenny, Kean, Connolly and Lossl.

If we shift four from that list I'll be surprised.
That's criminal. You don't realise how much rubbish we have until you see it written down. There's at least 8/9 '' players'' on that list that would never get a game no matter how many injuries we have.

I'll give it a go.

Pennington
Delph
Davies
Baningame
Bowler
Broadhead
Besic
Bolasie
Tosun
Walcott
Sandro

That's 11, I don't think we would miss any of them. Honourable mentions to Iwobi, Kenny, Kean, Connolly and Lossl.

I can see us keeping Delph. We have no DM cover until Gbamin is back fit.

I'll give it a go.

Pennington
Delph
Davies
Baningame
Bowler
Broadhead
Besic
Bolasie
Tosun
Walcott
Sandro

Stop buying players whose surname begins with B, FFS Everton.

Keep Delph till January when Gbamin should be back fully fit. We may even get more for him in January window from teams fearful of relegation.

If we could offload Davies and even Delph I wouldn't mind another CDM in on loan.

Dont think we should be relying on Gbamin anytime soon - lad will need a good few months of bit part game time to get him upto speed imo.

Gonna be 2021 before we see anywhere near him at full fitness imo and thats if he doesn't have any set backs.

If we could offload Davies and even Delph I wouldn't mind another CDM in on loan.

Dont think we should be relying on Gbamin anytime soon - lad will need a good few months of bit part game time to get him upto speed imo.

Gonna be 2021 before we see anywhere near him at full fitness imo and thats if he doesn't have any set backs.
As much as I detest Delph he knows the team, system etc. and was alright last night he'll do to end of Jan. as cover which he was only supposed to be anyway. Davis I really hope goes on loan and gets his mojo back. We can decide on him next summer.

Just spoke to Vera at the Banjo. Three people booked in tomorrow. Some kid, an ex Rugby league player and a female Hobbit. She's making up the box room for the little one.
Thanks for passing on the info mate. No doubt the usual suspects will give you pelters mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back