Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interest in Besic, Bolasie and Sandro will come in throughout tomorrow, with us holding out for the most beneficial bids right until the end.

The possible ‘big’ outgoings are Walcott and Bernard imo. Both are surplus to requirements.

Do we have some players that could be loaned out as makeweights as part of a deal to bring in a player?

It was previously reported that Watford were after Branthwaite on loan when negotiating the Doucoure deal? Could the likes of him, and Gordon and even Walcott assist in getting someone like Sarr?

We could do with loaning a keeper that could genuinely act as a 2nd choice to Pickford, and our Right Back situation is terrible at the moment.
Would like Sarr here. Think Bernard will stay cos of his salary. Reckon Godfrey will play RB if need be

To me he's taking the Eric Choupo Moting role. A player who got more minutes than one might expect over the last two years but very relative to line up of fixtures etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the real reason on PSG's end is Mino Raiola related. A favor that might pay off with favorable treatment with other clients.

Still as far as Everton its puzzling. As mentioned I understand it in Kean retaining value with the associations with both Juve and now PSG. It keeps the mystique or intrigue that could help in a sell on. That said if that's the end goal I would have thought he could have been sold for a profit albeit marginal this window. and if thats not the end goal why is he not sufficient as a back up which many would seem considerable.

Good post mate, but anything I read on this proposed deal totals a bad deal for us and the player in my opinion.

It’s a pointless and stupid deal in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back