Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosun won't be in our plans. Hadn't even been making the match day squads.

If we don't get a striker I think the plan is for Richarlison to be the backup striker with someone else filling in wide.

But personally think we need an IN , probably someone that can play central or wide.

Think the article saying he is 3rd choice if needed, behind Dcl and Richy.

Think the article saying he is 3rd choice if needed, behind Dcl and Richy.

Sounds like it’s just made up guess work if you ask me. For that to happen we’ve got to either change the way we play (as in formation) or if not then we need to be certain Richarlison is gonna be fit enough throughout a game to be moved there if/when DCL goes off. Also then if you’re gonna start playing Richarlison upfront then he needs replacing on the wing with a new player.

Maybe i'm grasping at straws, but we do get the ball in the box more often now. Maybe Tosun wouldn't be so bad currently?

Thats one thing about Cenk, at least he was making the opposition keeper work when he did get a scrap to feed off. Perhaps he may be ok but would need to prove himself in training once he can go at 100% again

Tosun won't be in our plans. Hadn't even been making the match day squads.

If we don't get a striker I think the plan is for Richarlison to be the backup striker with someone else filling in wide.

But personally think we need an IN , probably someone that can play central or wide.

Mate he tore his ACL, do you expect him to play in a wheelchair?

He's been far off before the injury, hence his loan, but i am actually quite confident he can step up for us when called upon and fit again

I find it strange that we haven't completed the Godfrey deal and accoring to the BBC gossip column this am are still linked with Todibo.

I wonder if we are delaying the Godfrey deal to possibly use the wedge allocated to bring in a big name attacker to replace Kean and that Todibo would then be signed on loan.

Whilst that may or may not be better for the balance of the team / squad I really hope that we are not messing a young player around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back