Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any decent source on us given any info on who we might bring in up front?

This lad always seems to be the first for Everton transfers
Has a stellar record over the years
Broke the Kenwayne Jones story years ago

Can we stop with the Zaha shouts, it’s not happening
Wish we went all out and got someone like Zaha or someone who can operate across the front line but is proven quality.

Imagine if James only makes the bench for the Derby game yet we can still line up with a front 3 of Richarlison, Zaha & DCL to run at them with James off the bench in the 2nd half to cut them open.

Sort of strength in depth we need to compete.
lads

If all the dreck go then I think we'll see 2 plus Godfrey.

The problem is and always has been wages so wouldn't surprise me if that messages things up. Besic might be as to go to a championship club and we could pay some wages. The others, Bolasie, Sandro, Tosun, Davies etc we need to move on permanently as I doubt other teams would take up all their wages as they currently are on loans.

If all the dreck go then I think we'll see 2 plus Godfrey.

The problem is and always has been wages so wouldn't surprise me if that messages things up. Besic might be as to go to a championship club and we could pay some wages. The others, Bolasie, Sandro, Tosun, Davies etc we need to move on permanently as I doubt other teams would take up all their wages as they currently are on loans.

Tom Davies ain't going anywhere, according to the chat he's had with ancelotti. Not that I particularly rate him or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back