Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you didn't whip yourself up into an irrational frenzy,it wouldn't be such an anti climax.

We dont actually need anything in my opinion.

I mean FFS we've signed:

Jamo Rodriguiz
The Duke
Allan
Neils
Godfrey.

That's a spectacular window and a massive dose of quality right down our central channel and key areas of deficiency.

Im more then satisfied.

My hope now is outs.

Last edited:

We dont actually need anything in my opinion.

I mean FFS we've signed:

Jamo Rodriguiz
The Duke
Allan
Neils
Godfrey.

That's a spectacular window and a massive dose quality right down our central channer and key areas of deficiency.

Im more then satisfied. My hope now is outs.
Brilliant window.
Just worried we’re a bit thin up front if we let Bernard and Walcott go (on top of kean).

Yep.

7 weeks till the January window opens.

Currently a 2 week International break and another 1 in November.

So 3 weeks of football till the window opens again.

Yes, and would not be surprised if we have a few targets not available just now due to European competition, who’s clubs might need to shift once they’re out in January.

Some perspective, we were never ever going to fix every problem & go from that shambles of a squad last year to a top 4 squad in a single window!
If we don’t do another deal, Hamez, Allan, Doucoure, Nkounkou, Godfrey is by far the best window we’ve ever had.

Right team. Are we all ready?
Need someone to ensure that a winter transfer window thread is created as soon as this is over. We all need to be on our toes here. If there is any gap between this one closing and another thread opening, then transfer regulars find themselves swimming in an endless, void. Desperately trying to grab others and pull them in. I’ve seen it happen before. Terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back