Everton transfers that seemed *done*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we actually sign him though? But he was just garbage and never got a game.

Or is that the joke and I'm just thick?
Played in a friendly at Hampden against Queens park
1000021260.webp

Leroy Fer. Everton pulled out because they weren’t in a position to sign players that could get injured.

Luiz Diaz. He was desperate to get to a PL club and everything was agreed, just Rodriguez wouldn't sign for Porto because it meant a drastic paycut. 6 months later he signs for the RS and the rest is history.
He's a little rat. Doesn't deserve to play in the famous royal blue. Suits those cheating sewer dwellers perfectly.

I think we spent about twenty years nearly getting Bobby Robson as manager. Would have been amazing to get him in the seventies, or after Howard Kendall.

One of the times it was practically done but our chairman blabbed to the papers too early when he'd been asked not to and Bobby was like sod this for a game of soldiers. One of our old timers would be able to clarify.

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Weirdly convinced myself that'd we'd be getting the next Makelele and was gutted when it fell through on deadline day because the paperwork was late :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back