Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Twitter Spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be anger at people who want change as opposed to anger at a board who nearly relegated this club 3 weeks ago whilst spending 500m+, also very childish one bloke nearly crying he didn’t meet Lampard,the “you don’t speak for me “ angle very prevalent , who on Earth said they (27 campaign ) do

I can't be doing with them. They only appeal (speakers) to massive extroverts so they're not very representative anyway.

I'd much rather listen to music...

So what happened last night? apparently a lot of back-and-forthing with Esk getting involved?
[/QUOTE
A load of kids moaning they never got to meet lampard , one bloke tied himself up in knots he wasn’t sure what he was unhappy about with regarding the 27 years campaign , hugely embarrassing space tbh , some of our fanbase are a joke

I was listening to one last night, a couple of the hosts in particular I have heard before and I could be way off here, there is something not right there, something they are not letting on to.

They say they know people at the club, they go around in circles with the same thing with almost this passive aggressive interrogation like attitude about this 27 campaign and one in particular who says time and again they don’t care about it , just wants to watch the match, he has an awful lot to say about it.

Something is off and I get the impression they want people involved in that campaign stuff to slip up, make mistakes, show them up.

I was listening to one last night, a couple of the hosts in particular I have heard before and I could be way off here, there is something not right there, something they are not letting on to.

They say they know people at the club, they go around in circles with the same thing with almost this passive aggressive interrogation like attitude about this 27 campaign and one in particular who says time and again they don’t care about it , just wants to watch the match, he has an awful lot to say about it.

Something is off and I get the impression they want people involved in that campaign stuff to slip up, make mistakes, show them up.
I was listening myself, he was a moron. Kept asking the same question despite it being answered several times.

Elton welsby and the Esk having a finance off there on that space. 1 saying 500 mill and other saying a billion. Battle of the dodgy info this.

Wouldn't suprise me in the slightest if these dodgy Yanks got Esk involved in some capacity.

What better way to hoodwink the fans by having a prominent social media fan in your back pocket + having Kenyon feeding propaganda to his London journo mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back