Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Twitter Spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else think it feels a bit pre planned? The Bobble lad saying he will be in trouble for speaking out , if true that says a lot however it was all Moshiri in his words and then reminiscing about the Moyes years? Myers plugging it and so on.

I’m not having a go at the lads, good luck to them however it feels a bit like creating narratives a little bit.

Anyone else think it feels a bit pre planned? The Bobble lad saying he will be in trouble for speaking out , if true that says a lot however it was all Moshiri in his words and then reminiscing about the Moyes years? Myers plugging it and so on.

I’m not having a go at the lads, good luck to them however it feels a bit like creating narratives a little bit.

What do you mean by pre-planned? They do, from what I can tell, have talking points and speakers chosen ahead of going live but most of the topics (El Ghazi) are very recent. It's basically GOT but using voice notes instead of text.

What do you mean by pre-planned? They do, from what I can tell, have talking points and speakers chosen ahead of going live but most of the topics (El Ghazi) are very recent. It's basically GOT but using voice notes instead of text.

That’s what I meant, speakers chosen ahead of going live. It’s more or less the same folk talking again.

Oh yeh, that is planned. I guess it's just in case they get someone on that is a bit of a lunatic? Got to keep it a bit controlled I guess.

Yeah I get that. I’m not intentionally slagging them all off or anything, I just prefer more spontaneous stuff if you know what I mean.

The Bobble guy saying thing like he will get in trouble for talking is a bit suspect admittedly. Is he a club plant delivering a narrative or something. Sorry for the cynicism like, I simply don’t trust anything to do with the blues at the moment.

Yeah I get that. I’m not intentionally slagging them all off or anything, I just prefer more spontaneous stuff if you know what I mean.

The Bobble guy saying thing like he will get in trouble for talking is a bit suspect admittedly. Is he a club plant delivering a narrative or something. Sorry for the cynicism like, I simply don’t trust anything to do with the blues at the moment.

He has connections at the club who very much won't appreciate him speaking out about the way its run in a public space.

It's natural to be a cynic, but this is a genuine space for blues to vent. Some speakers are confirmed prior to it but you can also request to speak during the spaces or by giving them a message. Obviously impossible to get everyone on and they have to make sure no kopites or anything get on accidentally.

They're excellent really, think it's been the best thing to bring the fans together as something of a community in a long while. Not like on here where we're daggers to each others throat after every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back