Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Barely a preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A re-match of Dyche's first game, when of course we won 1-0. Everton arguably have a better team than that day and Arsenal certainly are not playing as well as they were in that moment last season.

All points to a win in my book...to Arsenal unfortunately.

Last edited:

What I love is that the spray artist has managed to craft such a perfectly jagged pixellated edge around every letter of 'Beto'. It really speak to the emptiness of our digital age, the commodification and Instagramisation of the tangible world around us. The wall has become the screen, in many ways.

Just beautiful.

Or, you know, Photoshop. 🤷‍♂️
Even more impressive is the artiste's ability to paint over the shadow. We live in an age of wonders.

Speaking of which, at the end of today's match the score will read Everton 2 - 1 the Arse.

After the Photoshopping, I mean.

….DCL probably asked to do lots of chasing down and Beto playing on the shoulder of the last man. One does his best work in front of the back four whilst the other is more of a threat in behind.

Problem is, Arsenal could easily pick us off.
I think it might be the other way around. Beto has more of an all around game with pace and power on the ball whereas Dom comes alive being around the penalty spot and getting service. They’ll probably both work their arse off whatever the plan is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back