Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Barely a preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominated every other game? 😂 that’s hilarious and a blatant lie.

We created more chances than Fulham and Wolves but they had more possession in both games. We were hanging on and needed a world class save to stop us losing to Sheff United.

I wish I had your rose tinted glasses.
Dominated isn’t about possession to me, it’s about actually looking like scoring. We were also well on top against Sheffield United all second half until the very end where they had a crack and fair play it took a great triple save to stay level.

Stop being an utter tit

And you just posted that? 😂

Tell me where I am wrong if your brain can actually engage in any form of serious debate. Instead of just posting Matty style garbage like that above.

You are happy we signed a long term injured player, I’m not. I’d say I was the more sensible of the two personally.

Tell me where I am wrong if your brain can actually engage in any form of serious debate. Instead of just posting Matty style garbage like that above.

You are happy we signed a long term injured player, I’m not. I’d say I was the more sensible of the two personally.

He's going to have missed 5 games fo us not 35

Good lineup. I believe Young mostly played at RB last season and would be good for the balance of the team to have left footed LCB and LB.

He’s not long term though is he? He’s literally back training with the team, just todays come early for him, he’ll be in the squad next weekend at Brentford

So again yes you are a tit

lol

Pack it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back