Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Barely a preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just calling as I see it, nothing to do with being an ‘Internet Warrior’ which btw is as lame in 2023 as when people first started using it

People were saying McNeil wouldn’t be back till October, he started the game 2 weeks ago, every faith that Harrison will be in the matchday squad/starting next Saturday

What’s “lame” is frothing at the mouth and calling somebody a “tit” you unnecessarily angry person.

But I guess that flew over your tiny little mind.

Re Harrison, let’s see eh. No way he starts next week barring injuries so won’t see him starting until at least October. Yes I said December originally and you bit hook line and sinker.

However my main point remains, we needed to sign players ready to come in at the start of the season, not two months into it.

I swear every time I open the BBC app they have a whole new inventive way of showing our line up the players involved.

Wouldn't surprise me if they put it as 8-1-1 and went "yeah that will do, I need a sandwich"
An alternative way of arranging that line up could be 5-3-2 with McNeil LWB and Young RWB, midfield 3 and Beto and Danjuma as a 2.
Not saying that's what it is, just saying.

Not sure he does mate - don't think he's ever had a single premier League assist has he?
The aerial power we have had since he has been with us hasn't exactly been massive. Beto looks like he can do very well in the air - not since Lukaku have we had someone of his size, build, and ability to get on the end of crosses on a regular basis...

What’s “lame” is frothing at the mouth and calling somebody a “tit” you unnecessarily angry person.

But I guess that flew over your tiny little mind.

Re Harrison, let’s see eh. No way he starts next week barring injuries so won’t see him starting until at least October. Yes I said December originally and you bit hook line and sinker.

However my main point remains, we needed to sign players ready to come in at the start of the season, not two months into it.
And there we are with the small mentality, trying to act like you’re some sort of intellectual superior, kinda sad really

Half an hour to kick off but sharing on off chance useful to anyone.

Message @coyb49

Screenshot_20230917_155651_Chrome.webp

Can’t argue with that but as a loan option he’s far better than previous loans last couple of seasons, when he does come in definitely adds some quality or bare minimum will have some kind of impact. But I agree signing players not fit or ready to be starting in terms of quality, Chermiti, Patterson, Mykolenko, close to £50m on crap/inexperience that make up our first team squad honestly is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back