Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Barely a preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd personally like to say to you "you big massive arlarse" for bringing your lad to an Everton game at an age when you could easily force him to support anyone but us.

But I can't say that to you, I've done the same myself (though my son was 7 but maybe distance means this game is your first as its harder to get to) so I have no room to talk.

Genuinely mate, win lose or draw I hope they put in a performance where you walk away from the ground and your son says "when is the next time we get to go dad".

Though even more genuinely than my last genuine paragraph, I hope we bloody win for everyone's sake lol
Are tickets for the game still showing as the original 16th September @5:30 or were new ones issued with the change to 17th? Thanks

Hoping for a 0-0 TBH. Their defense has been strong all season and our attack the opposite. Hope Dyche gives a master-class in 'Burnley' football.

10 men fulham scored a few against them. And i watched the last 30 minutes in their game at home to Forest. They were clinging on at the end. Forest showed them far to much respect. As soon as they came out of their shell and attacked them the Arsenal defence looked far from strong.
I think you can get at them. The negative is we couldnt score in a brothel.

I'll have Myko back in to deal with Saka. Tell Gana and Onana just to sit with Ama playing that 6 role at times like he does for Belgium. Wasn't sure whether to replace Patterson with Garner at RB so just left it. Bench should look stronger with DCL, Chermiti and maybe Harrison back in. UTFT as always

View attachment 227617
Never really contemplated this until now, but with McNeil I have zero confidence Danjuma can play off the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back