Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Barely a preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's suggesting Dyche should go, where are the suggestions for his replacement?
Who in the right mind would come here the state we're in? we can't even afford to replace him even if we wanted to.
God knows we have this discussion often enough and this is by far the most tiresome argument, that always makes an appearance.

There are 72 managers at work in the lower leagues, hundreds across the continent. That’s not counting any out of work. I’m not having it that if you selected a random 20 of them, a good 4 or 5 wouldn’t be better than Dyche.

He’s crap. I don’t know off the top of my head who’d be best, and I hardly trust our board to make a good choice, but that shouldn’t stop us firing this joker out of a cannon ASAP.

All i am hearing on Radio is we did well, and moaning about Arsenal time wasting and Arsenal didint create much. not a good performance for me no matter what way it will be spun, looked like we were playing for a 0-0 from start. Luton is next game i think we have a chance of winning

Inappropriate Language
I feel like giving up on football, which I've followed for more than 60 years. Cheats that go down clutching their faces every time they go into a challenge. Referees that kowtow to the 'top clubs' (4 minutes time added on for the timewasting of Raya plus the goal and substitutions and the severe facial injuries of the Arsenal players).

And yes, we were [Poor language removed] and yes, we could have challenged more but it is just all crap.

A lot of this on Dyche, but we have quite a lot of players that can’t do basic things like control the ball under the tiniest bit of pressure.
Training seems to consist of belting the ball in the general direction of the oppositions goal. Neanderthal football by a Neanderthal manager. Everton takes only one direction...championship and even lower in a few years.

Gutless from the manager. Home game and he bottled it
Yeah. It almost doesn’t matter who replaces him. They can’t be worse, and at least a fresh look might give something, anything to shake the squad up. We don’t need to suggest a better manager, we just need to hope a change gives a bounce, as it did briefly when Lampard came in. We can see impending doom earlier this year. Why wait till January.

Inappropriate Language
No style
No substance
No desire
2nd to everything
Slow as [Poor language removed]
No plan
No idea how to move the ball up the park

We are a team and a club of nobodies!

It's embarrassing how we played. Didn't deserve a thing when you set up like that.

Officials pathetic again, pandering to players going down with arms out wide and scowl on face only encourages the loss of control they are suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.