Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Sean, you sexy ginger BEAST

1675521206788.jpeg

Can't say my prediction was far off, was expecting a Gray screamer last minute and a loss.

Hurt's all the same lol. Still in the title race, absolutely, still got a game in hand, but 2 points if city win tomorrow going into Brentford, we need to win and hope spurs do us a big one.
City have got at least one more slip in them this year. Best case scenario played out for us today with player effort and crowd noise. Not often Arsenal have looked overwhelmed this season and I doubt they will again too many times.

COYB.

Can't say my prediction was far off, was expecting a Gray screamer last minute and a loss.

Hurt's all the same lol. Still in the title race, absolutely, still got a game in hand, but 2 points if city win tomorrow going into Brentford, we need to win and hope spurs do us a big one.
There's always going to be peaks and troughs. For your sake, and that of the league in general, I hope that's one of the few troughs from now until the end.

Your record at Goodison isn't great, like ours isn't great at the Emirates.

Told you guys, Arsenal playing us at Goodison when we’re on a bad run isn’t good news for them. GTFI

If we put this level in a week on Monday at the pit with another week behind them, I can see a repeat happening

Reminds me of the 2-1 and Rooney winner in late 2002. It ended an undefeated streak of over a season for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.