Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on who he selects in the starting 11...

If he picks Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Tosun, Rondon, Gomes, Delph, Iwobi or a combination thereof when the loss is on him.
Picking those bunch of player's , would show that he maybe just doesn't want the job. Although you never know with football. That bunch could win 3-0. Two for Rondon and the other to Tosun. Naw I'm just talking nonsense. You've just identified our deadwood and soon to be deadwood.
But who wants them?

Ferguson ain't that stupid anyhow. He must know who will be up for these next few matches.
But we could see Coleman ....Keane and Gomes lining up. But I really hope not. Patterson , Mina and maybe Onyango in midfield would do for me. We have to see what Onyango can do sometime. We know how our other midfielders play. Not great. So give this guy a chance. Gomes also I suppose if Allen is out. 4-3-3. Let's go. Let's rock and roll.

Depends on who he selects in the starting 11...

If he picks Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Tosun, Rondon, Gomes, Delph, Iwobi or a combination thereof when the loss is on him.
If Allan isn’t back, Gomes or Delph will have to play.
Similarly, I’m not sure Patterson will start ahead of Coleman right now.
At CB, I presume Mina will be fit, but would probably play alongside Keane.
So two or three will almost certainly start.

I'd like that too. I just think Dunc sets up with 442 this time tbh but maybe he'll go 433 with Rich, Dom and Gray up top
We shall see, if it's a 4411 that could work too with Richy dropping in. But Villa are strong in midfield we need to get some control and fight in central areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.