Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth 30th April, KO 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
for once everton landed for me in a double win with Arsenal. i copied it off a poster on here after he said a tenner gets you £27... my tenner got me £33 quid back. nice little double thaa

From my seat:

The pre-match tribute was moving to say the least. Well done all involved.

Onto the football, and we played okay. Cleverley's goal was very well taken. Niasse looked okay, and I'm sure will grow into the English game more and more. Hibbert actually impressed when on, as did Dowell. Good first impression from Pennington.

Their goal should never have counted, it was certainly a foul.

The protests after the final whistle were very well done, and I like how classy we are. Wait until the football is over, then make your opinion clear.

I'm MartinezOUT but can still be happy with a good day for EFC

From my seat:

The pre-match tribute was moving to say the least. Well done all involved.

Onto the football, and we played okay. Cleverley's goal was very well taken. Niasse looked okay, and I'm sure will grow into the English game more and more. Hibbert actually impressed when on, as did Dowell. Good first impression from Pennington.

Their goal should never have counted, it was certainly a foul.

The protests after the final whistle were very well done, and I like how classy we are. Wait until the football is over, then make your opinion clear.

I'm MartinezOUT but can still be happy with a good day for EFC

I'll have what u have been taking. " the grass is greenest on my side of the fence"

That no foul decision must the worst I've seen this year at Goodson park absolutely shocked how that was not given. The officials should have to explain themselves but I won't hold my breath.

Right been the game just got back after being on the lash so i'll try and be straight to the point, terrible performance, good result we're now safe!

What a tribute to the 96 before the game this is why we're the best city in the world! Absolutely outstanding to every blue that celebrated the victory of our brothers and sisters across the park.

Whoever stayed after the match i salute you, wish i could have done it but family comes first. I'd happily buy every single one of the 100 or so that stayed a beer.

Life is just that bit brighter after an Everton victory.

Hopefully we get more of the same to end the season ahead of a very intriguing summer

When a 35 y.o. part time Carp farmer who hasn't kicked a premier league ball in anger for 14months is a serious contender for MotM

And overall performance, contribution-wise, you have to look at the name on the back of the shirt to tell Niasse from Lukaku, then you know it's time for the Manager to go and the season to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back