Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be interested in knowing who's attacked him personally as you're describing?

But regardless, the idea that we should 'back off' criticising a man who in the past 6 months alone has either coordinated or condoned the club leaking malicious and unfounded allegations about decent Evertonians on multiple occasions is absolutely ludicrous.
I've tried to find those leaks you refer to, but haven't been able to. I'm not saying they aren't there and that they're not offensive, but
I haven't read them. Could you give me a link? We're they not in here and perhaps in the press and TV?

The personal attacks have been posted by GOT members for years and aren't anonymous.

Last edited:
I don’t understand what there is to question?

There was 6/7 minutes in most of the games yesterday. But we also had a decent stoppage for Pickford.

We were buzzing with 10 minutes last week when the ref added every stoppage on.

How often do you see ten mins added on? The World Cup maybe but you've got to be switched on to realise there was no need for that much.

If he's in such poor health as has been reported, I think we should back off with personal attacks on him here.

His performance in his role as chairman has been poor at times but he loves Everton as much as anyone and his time as chairman
is almost over. Let's leave him alone.

No one condones attacking someone in poor health or wish them ill health.

If you are you step down and explain your reasoning, not use it as sympathy.

If he's in such poor health as has been reported, I think we should back off with personal attacks on him here.

His performance in his role as chairman has been poor at times but he loves Everton as much as anyone and his time as chairman
is almost over. Let's leave him alone.

Got to be a David Prentice account this

I mean, you usually get about 5/6 now days.

Pickford injury, play stopped at 69 mins and started again at 74. So there’s 5 minutes already.

It’s not a conspiracy.
100%.
The Pickford delay, coupled with the goal celebration delay. Can't argue against 10.

No I strongly disagree. You never see 10 minutes added on. We got 9 when it took 15 mins to take that stop oil lad to get off the goal pitch.

I'm baffled you can't see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.