Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d just go 3 at the back and McNeil and Harrison at wingback. We have to take our fullbacks off the field they are clownshoes. Use Gana, Garner and Onana to cover the wings when the two wingbacks get forward and stick Dom up top with whoever you want. Anyone but our fullbacks on the pitch they make me sick

Last week I was thinking that a win with a terrible performance would be enough.

That’s not enough any more. Only a convincing win will help. 3 points from another shambles of a performance just cements the fact that those could be the last 3 we ever get under Dyche.

Pickford
Keane. Tarks. Branthwaite
Patterson. Mcneil
Garner. Onana
Harrison. Danjuma
DCL

A very attacking 3/4/2/1 lineup, Dyche needs the 3 points.

Bournemouth will set up to counter in a 4-2-3-1 which they have played all season. So we need pace in the side to stop the counter as best as we can but press from the front.

I think we need to make the midfield as mobile as possible which will have a more positive effect.

Pickford
Patterson - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Onana - Garner
Harrison - McNeil - Danjuma
DCL

This is must win and not lose. A point is no enough.

Dyche loses and he is as good as gone in my eyes and a huge amount of the fanbase.

PLEASE attack the Gwladys Street from the kickoff - we need an early goal.

I'd love a clean sheet and a comfortable win but I think we scrape past with a 3-1 win

Dyche got mocked post match by Rob Edwards last week, he’s been mocked again by the Cherries manager this week, if that doesn’t fire him up to change tactics and win, nothing will

Status
Not open for further replies.