Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-3 players incoming, be nice if they were in and registered in time but not got enough days. I hope we get back on track, add these new players and start picking up results to turn this horrendous season around.

Referee: John Brooks.
Assistants: Lee Betts, James Mainwaring.
Fourth official: Jon Moss.
VAR: Stuart Attwell.
Assistant VAR: Simon Bennett.

I think this is his 1st game in charge of us in the league for the Ref, and the only game he took charge of us seems to be v Lincoln in the FA Cup in Jan 2019

Everton to win 2-1
Jon Moss - we have had it ....... VAR demon

Jon Moss - we have had it ....... VAR demon
dont worry, mr moss won’t be in charge of anything as fourth official (unless the ref or Lino gets injured) it’s also the only position in which he can keep up with play as he’ll have a little monitor to save him pretending to run. He will get a well deserved ear bashing from the crowd and the staff on the touch line though

Referee: John Brooks.
Assistants: Lee Betts, James Mainwaring.
Fourth official: Jon Moss.
VAR: Stuart Attwell.
Assistant VAR: Simon Bennett.

I think this is his 1st game in charge of us in the league for the Ref, and the only game he took charge of us seems to be v Lincoln in the FA Cup in Jan 2019

Everton to win 2-1

At least that fat tosser Moss has a break from having to keep up with play on the pitch.

dont worry, mr moss won’t be in charge of anything as fourth official (unless the ref or Lino gets injured) it’s also the only position in which he can keep up with play as he’ll have a little monitor to save him pretending to run. He will get a well deserved ear bashing from the crowd and the staff on the touch line though
He stuffed us v Spurs over our pen .....

Status
Not open for further replies.