Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hate Monday night games - rush home from work to get down there, the poor kids cant go cos we would get home too late for school, they are gutted. The prem league really don't give a monkeys about the fans, nothing new as they haven't for years

I do Love Goodison at night tho, hopefully we are up for it on the pitch and in the stands.

Would be nice to see James off the bench, but I won't hold my breath and expect to see two keepers and a load of defenders there instead.

Hopefully and we get the three points, and it will be a really good start for Benitez.

Last edited:
U sure? Just checked and date was a Monday?
TUE 21 JAN 2020 for newcastle-its on the actual report as well, as well as everywhere, Watford is the last monday night with fans in december 2018, norwich are the last 3pm lost we had at Goodison on 23rd november 2019-i have stuff that says the day of whatever game you want etc ;)and thats by the Everton stato himself https://twitter.com/stevejohnson95

Goodison under lights and according to his fan club, we have the worlds greatest ever footballing tactician Mister Rafael Benitez as manager. Taking all that into account the signs for Burnley are ominous. This'll be a comfortable win for Everton. If Benitez is as good a manager as we are being told, then he won't lose to a team managed by Sean Dyche.:p

I joked about Brighton, but this is a match I am genuinely worried about, we normally lose the matches we should win like this.
Prove me wrong, Rafael.

if we win by 4 goals we go top

4-0
5-1
6-2
7-3
8-4

as long as its by 4 goals we go top

4-0 we go top alphabetically
4-0 we go top alphabetically, but 5-1, 6-2 or more and we go outright top on goals scored.
Win by 3 or fewer and we go fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.