• Nathan Patterson 80'

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lewis Dobbin '94

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's grim going forward but defensively Mykolenko was once again superb and my MOTM
Sure he can improve but our full backs going forward has generally been something we have seen less lately. I know i say that in a game where a full back scored but yeah. As long as he puts in tackles and positioning like this he will be a nailed on starter for the rest of the season.

I know that Burnley left out a number of players but that was a decent, controlled and professional performance.

Partnerships in central midfield and central defence - that is giving them outside to thrive. Myko is getting better and it's a shame that Patterson didn't get the chance to benefit tonight. Good to see a sixth game in a row for DCL and so pleased for Beto in his late contribution to the third goal.

At times I had the impression that we were a good level above Burnley (as we should be) and Onana was outstanding.

A good night for the Blues and credit to the manager and DoF that we're looking a more joined up side.

COYB

Superb performance and game management by Dyche, had a plan and stuck to it to the end. Unfortunately it also involves bypassing the midfield for large portions of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back