• Nathan Patterson 80'

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lewis Dobbin '94

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My expert analysis for any blues not at the match or who aren't able to find any running water on the internet(🤐).

Both teams a bit blunt at the moment and not creating much. We've had one ropey 5 minutes where Burnley could have threatened but a few bits of last minute defending saved us. Feels like we're comfortable in possession we just can't create anything, ideally we need a creative midfielder which we just don't have in the squad. No ones stood out, naybe Mykolenko and Branthwaite picking up where they left off with solid performances though, Danjuma has been very very quiet to the point where you forget hes on the pitch. Would like Calvert Lewin to be taken off soon just to protect him.

This is why I’m not a dyche fan and no most will say who cares as long as we win. But allowing a poor team like Burnley over 60% on your own pitch is embarrassing and we’ve Hardly created anything
I get what you're saying but all that matters is who is winning lad. Burnley are playing nice football but its doing nothing for them. They've not even really had a chance. Obviously we could play a bit better but I would prefer to just win games

1-0 up against a prem side, playing at half pace to avoid injuries and a place at last in a quarte final beckoning, I'll take that.
Still surprised he went so strong, was hoping to see half a dozen fringe players given a go. Just hope no freak injuries hit us.

We look a bit gassed. That’s about all I can say. Myko needs to either fully commit to the press or mark his man. Kind of got caught in two minds and they got in behind. Onana a bit sloppy. Jack is about the only one that looks fully up for it. At least we got an early goal

Status
Not open for further replies.