Everton v Chelsea. 14th Sep @ 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez beat us at goodison with a wigan side. I'm sure he can beat chelsea at home with an everton side. We'll deffo go for the win, so stop being so negative.

We are unbeaten though.
We CaN't WiN MaTe We CaN'T ScOrE At AlL.

MaRtiNeZ OuT, BrIng BaCk MoYeLZ.

I'm sorry, but if statements like the above (not ijjy's obviously) aren't defeatist, then I don't know what is. I know it's not looked well to use the word, but Jesus Christ, some people have no positivity AT ALL. Everything's doom and gloom and we're ready to get bummed senseless by every team and get relegated after 4 games already.

Bet the same people were buzzing when we managed 4 losses out of our first 5 games at the start of the season, every season, under Moyes.

Martinez beat us at goodison with a wigan side. I'm sure he can beat chelsea at home with an everton side. We'll deffo go for the win, so stop being so negative.

At this point just scoring a goal would be massive lift, even if the result is 1-1. Another 0-0 and I´ll start balding before the nights is through.

So that Chelsea thing then, big opposition to face when you’re searching for a first league win.

Good reading preview chico. Going for the Everton win. Read the entire thread slowly and thoughtfully. 3 points would have me floating, but I'd take a point too.

The arrival of Eto'o, integrating him in to team, and about to get welcomed into English football, which he may take him a few games to settle. Torres feeling fragile perhaps. Very highly rated Lukaku ineligible to play but now decision made to loan him to us, with some upset expecting him to be a starter at Chelsea this season. Chelsea had a strong pre-season, and took it through to their first 3 PL games, but now could perhaps be a good time to play them. Turn some of that passing into a few goals. Kone to be a fox in the box today, in and at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back