Everton v Chelsea. 14th Sep @ 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osman and Naismith midfield is a Moyes-esque team selection. Grim.

The only positive I can take from that is that both of them are "due" a good game at some point.

Not so worried about Naismith, but Osman should not be starting. Christ.

A bit deflated by that line up. If there´s one thing Osman does consistently it´s hiding against better teams. Are we now making Gareth Barry the focal point of our midfield? I´d rather have Fellaini in there to be honest.

Another match with Jelavic alone up front...Jeez.

im going for 5-1 everton, mirallas x 2, jelavic x 2 and a wondergoal from delefeaeaugufeu in the 90th minute, fat frank to bag a pen for them when he comes on late on.

A bit deflated by that line up. If there´s one thing Osman does consistently it´s hiding against better teams. Are we now making Gareth Barry the focal point of our midfield? I´d rather have Fellaini in there to be honest.

Another match with Jelavic alone up front...Jeez.

Prob many reasons why Ossie starts - maybe RM thinks McCarthy is not fully match fit, or maybe he doesn't want a completely unfamiliar midfield 2 against arguably the best team in the land? And to be honest there is no one else, Gibson is injured. It's not ideal but as someone above said, Ossie is playing for his place now, maybe that will spur him on.

As for Naismith, I'm stumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back