Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd like to kindly ask you to log off this forum for an hour to think about what you've done. We'll be waiting for your apology when you return.
begging-your-forgiveness-linda-scott-galok.jpg

Ha, remember being at this game almost exactly this time last year, not being able to find the clock to meet @chicoazul for a pint then missing Naismith's goal.

Would take both those things happening again this year for the same result!

Ha, remember being at this game almost exactly this time last year, not being able to find the clock to meet @chicoazul for a pint then missing Naismith's goal.

Would take both those things happening again this year for the same result!

Think about it mate, there is no Clock, he made it up, you were never going to find it, he was swerving you.

2-2 Lukaku, Eto'o

Well in Chico la.

First game of this season for me as I was away for last weeks game.

Start Stones Roberto, and we will win.

COYB!

So early on it’s a fork in the road of the season and hopefully we can produce the goods needed to rein vigour some of you sagging already in the ranks. The traction gained from the Chelsea win this time last year produced a run of form where not many teams could live with us in the division, and not much has changed there, we gonna hurt some teams bad in their forthcoming season. Cruelly even.

Of all those aforementioned roles that Everton provide in your life; my personal favourite one is ‘maker of sound weekends’ because in the razzmatazz hub dub of Product Premier League it’s sometimes lost that it’s mainly just about that.

So make it about that Everton.

Inspired writing chico. Top shelf.

COYB, make John Terry a prophet.

james beatties running headbutt
a stinky mini wembley with cars in the ground
annoying celebratipns starring poyet,.lebouef and di matteo
jt pretending he was pkaying in majoe finals
these are some of my chelsea memories
play up the blue boys, eto will score rhe winner:celebrate:

You do mate but I'm on about in recent history, even before Martinez. You always seem to mess their weekends up! :D

Thats due to us having a good team in recent history (under Moyes), early Moyes City were no good or in league 2 or something while Chelsea would just give us a beating. Pre Moyes/90's we were utter dog turd bar the Royle years, but then City and Chelsea were dog turd/average also. Pre 90's we were mostly footballing gods and used to soundly slap City and Chelsea about when they bothered to show up in the top flight.

Lukaku to score, run and hug the manager again. Everyone to laugh. Mourinho to care very little about it.

I'm gonna go same deal as last week but we only concede one late goal - 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back