Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As posted previously his bother John is a Member of the Irish Toffees SC - I am unsure that Jim is all that fair, but maybe Stevens' career ending tackle may colour his views.

As for Spitty - no comment. Souness is lately coming across better, amazingly. Dieter Haaman is really obnoxious

Off Topic
Happy Birthday to me :) Now one more before bed
Feliz cumpleaños, amigo. You need to list your special day on your profile so we can keep up with your birthday.

Wishing you a fantastic day and wonderful year ahead. Sending a big birthday kiss your way. And may the Blue give us a late birthday present on Sunday :D

16D3385E-AD22-416D-A1E8-DF31ACAC317B.jpeg

Feliz cumpleaños, amigo. You need to list your special day on your profile so we can keep up with your birthday.

Wishing you a fantastic day and wonderful year ahead. Sending a big birthday kiss your way. And may the Blue give us a late birthday present on Sunday :D

View attachment 164221
I should have been in bed hours ago but watching all sorts of stuff I have recorded. Muchas gracias mi amiga. Espero tener muchos años más para sufrir siguiendo al Everton. :)

As posted previously his bother John is a Member of the Irish Toffees SC - I am unsure that Jim is all that fair, but maybe Stevens' career ending tackle may colour his views.

As for Spitty - no comment. Souness is lately coming across better, amazingly. Dieter Haaman is really obnoxious
Haaman is an absolute Total (poor language removed by poster) and the anagram of his name is 'koppites are gobetc' as he epitomises them in every way.

That was raised by a co-commentator during a match a few years ago and he said it wasn't Gary Steven's fault.
That I did not know (like many things in life), but I recall he was really angered at the time because Gary did not visit him in hospital, or send regards, or even apologise to him. This was the story reported at the time in the, then, not as red an Echo as it is today.
It could be he has mellowed with time, or is now merely saying things to cover for his sometimes bias. Who knows?

That push in the back by Coleman was up there with the Pickford saves for me.
'Get back down, stay down ya mug' sort of thing, right in front of the stand, emotion and response spot on, couldn't script it
it was what it was and marked the occasion, ref not interfering for once and respect paid to that Goodison

Thanks Seamus, and you kept em down as well.

Less than 24 hours to cast your votes for MotM vs Chelsea... poll closes at 3.50pm UK time Friday ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.