Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Everton v City

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemooner_mcfc

Player Valuation: £1.5m
well lads ive not been about on here for a while and i can still feel the love lol

i see you have some of your team back now and can see this being a cracking game to be honest and a big test for us and i see you are unbeaten in 6 games is it ?

anyway i aint started this for any reason other than to have a bit of chit chat and banter seeing im on my jacks here and theres loads of you :D

so whats your expectations and predictions for saturday lads ?

Hi Matey.
Welcome back, and good luck for the weekend.
I'm hoping we beat you comfortably so I can stick it up the Mooners with great glee. :lol:
Hibbert to get a hatrick I feel. (y)

Hi Matey.
Welcome back, and good luck for the weekend.
I'm hoping we beat you comfortably so I can stick it up the Mooners with great glee. :lol:
Hibbert to get a hatrick I feel. (y)

lol thanks matey.

as i said i think it will be a cracking game and a real test for us and we aint got the best record when we play everton.

lol thanks matey.

as i said i think it will be a cracking game and a real test for us and we aint got the best record when we play everton.

I see you're in the green now. (y):D
Either side could crumble here, but I think Everton have the biggest point to prove after City disrupting our season, so I don't see it being too friendly on the pitch.

Red card for someone I think.

will the money grabber play ?

oh sorry, i mean the one that signed from us, not the other 10.

if you mean lescott then no mate hes been injured for a few weeks and not due back for a few more weeks yet.

cant see him getting back in the team nor can i see toure to be honest because richards and kompany have been superb at centreback of late.

money grabbers(the others) or not mate they are starting to prove there worth now under a manager who knows his arse from his elbow lol

and dont forget i hated hughes just as much as you lads on here and didnt like one bit what he did regarding his transfer dealings thinking hes billy big balls(y)

i remember a last game of the season at maine road, it was Kendall's 1st time back there.

we absolutely ripped you a new one.

I know the one Reidy's bottle, I was at the old Maine Road that day.

last day of the Premier league season 1992/93, I think it was Beardsley's last game in everton colors before he went back to St James, to join up with the Keegan revolution.

5-2 I'm sure it was, seems like a long while back, Beardsley may have got two, he definitely scored, Preki, Matt Jackson, and I think Beagrie or Cottee with the other(s)

been a lot of games since then in my defense.

Sat May 8 1993 Man City 2 Everton 5
25,180 Jackson M Beagrie P 2 Beardsley P

last game of the season, 25,000

where have you all crawled out from ?

Reidy, I've just watched it again, and it states it was the 2nd of May, not the 8th.

just for the record,

Jackson 1-0,
Beagrie 2-0
Beardsley 3-0
White 3-1
Preki 4-1
(southall off, Kearton on)
Curle (pen) 4-2
Beagrie 5-2

and Cottee had a goal disallowed by a linesman grinning like a cheshire cat, I thought these guys were supposed to be impartial. :unsure:

Bring back the Kippax ffs. We are gonna beat yers fair and square and if we dont its because yous will have cheated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back