Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Everton v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
well lads ive not been about on here for a while and i can still feel the love lol

i see you have some of your team back now and can see this being a cracking game to be honest and a big test for us and i see you are unbeaten in 6 games is it ?

anyway i aint started this for any reason other than to have a bit of chit chat and banter seeing im on my jacks here and theres loads of you :D

so whats your expectations and predictions for saturday lads ?

Ah, welcome back, BM. Was expecting you to appear - glad you did.

RBOG hit it best - Everton'll smash Citeh. Some of the side is coming back bt still undermanned bt in better form recently. Everton need a good win to get it moving and this is where it starts.

Don't be so shy in the interim....

A little of my artwork for you to admire. :lol:
byebye.jpg

kickedout.jpg

ORLANDOPIRATES2-0MANCITY.jpg

puppetmastermoyes.jpg

citymidfieldvmrwhippy.jpg

Citytoiletrolldarkershadeofblue2-1.jpg

delboy.jpg

heads_up_ass.jpg

mooners2.jpg

Robhinogoesmissing.jpg

cityshipsinking.gif

baby.jpg

cityplank.jpg

Oh, and the lad who finally got one right? :lol:

chris-atkinson-the-sun-kaka-tattoo.jpg

Let the banter begin. b)

Last edited:
Reidy, I've just watched it again, and it states it was the 2nd of May, not the 8th.

just for the record,

Jackson 1-0,
Beagrie 2-0
Beardsley 3-0
White 3-1
Preki 4-1
(southall off, Kearton on)
Curle (pen) 4-2
Beagrie 5-2

and Cottee had a goal disallowed by a linesman grinning like a cheshire cat, I thought these guys were supposed to be impartial. :unsure:

i got it off here tbh.....
Everton Results

in my mind i had beardsley takin' the matchball home, very hazy days those early 90's though. i know we were a team of short arses but could get upfield in about 2 seconds with about 20 passes.

Sat May 8 1993 Man City 2 Everton 5
25,180 Jackson M Beagrie P 2 Beardsley P

last game of the season, 25,000

where have you all crawled out from ?

where do i start after seeing all them pictures LOL (y)

in answer to your question about where have we all come from since the 25,000

well thats when the kippax was knocked down and rebuilt into seating mate.

nobody can really argue with the fans that city have at home or we take away because when we was in the 3rd tier of english football we averaged 34,000 at home and we had to build extra seating in the corner for everyone(gene kelly stand because it was always pissing down and not covered).

we are like everton also with the support we take away from home unlike many other teams fans that dont fill there allocation.

let me tell you some FACTS.....................only jokin i was just having a go at the FSW lol

so yeh im looking forwards to the game and my beer is nicely chilled already unless i drink it tonight when i get home and then i will have to goto the pub to watch it :D

oh and in them pictures of that lad with the TEVEZ on his head is that photoshop or real FFS ?

if its real he needs a smack in his chops the tosser lol

I don't have any animosity towards city. I'm glad if they can help us put the [Poor language removed] out of CL qualification.

oh and in them pictures of that lad with the TEVEZ on his head is that photoshop or real FFS ?

if its real he needs a smack in his chops the tosser lol

It's the lad who went out and bought himself a Kaka tattoo only for Kaka to turn City down. :lol:
I put the Tevez tat on his head round about the time that City were trying to buy Tevez, just for a laugh. :P

if you mean lescott then no mate hes been injured for a few weeks and not due back for a few more weeks yet.

cant see him getting back in the team nor can i see toure to be honest because richards and kompany have been superb at centreback of late.

money grabbers(the others) or not mate they are starting to prove there worth now under a manager who knows his arse from his elbow lol

and dont forget i hated hughes just as much as you lads on here and didnt like one bit what he did regarding his transfer dealings thinking hes billy big balls(y)

We'll be happy to take Lescott off your hands for 5M.

Though he's not a natural LB, Lescott was a better LB than CB. Though he lacks pace and his passing didn't look pretty he managed to create quite a bit of scoring opportunites at the position. Plus on defense even pacy wingers had trouble getting by him on the left side. You should be playing him there.

.....anyway i aint started this for any reason other than to have a bit of chit chat and banter seeing im on my jacks here and theres loads of you :D

so whats your expectations and predictions for saturday lads ?

Don't take me for the face of these forums because I'm rather new. I may even be banned for what I'm about to say. However for purely political reasons I hope you enjoy a good smashing this weekend. I would never support Man City currently and if I was not an Everton fan I would still stand with them against Man City.

Forgive me if I cross EU geopolitical boundaries that I shouldn't. I'm just a Yank that loves western civilization and wants to see football preserved in it's purest form. City has great fans and I don't wish any ill will to them. I just wish football clubs would learn to balance budgets like everyday folk do.

Grogtank

Don't take me for the face of these forums because I'm rather new. I may even be banned for what I'm about to say. However for purely political reasons I hope you enjoy a good smashing this weekend. I would never support Man City currently and if I was not an Everton fan I would still stand with them against Man City.

Forgive me if I cross EU geopolitical boundaries that I shouldn't. I'm just a Yank that loves western civilization and wants to see football preserved in it's purest form. City has great fans and I don't wish any ill will to them. I just wish football clubs would learn to balance budgets like everyday folk do.

Grogtank

thats your opinion and i respect it mate.

however i cant help supporting them seeing i have for 30 years and not seen them win jack [Poor language removed].

im not one of these city fans that have come out of the woodwork lately mate im a city fan thats been home and away for donkeys years and travelled to every away game and home game even when we was in the 3rd tier of english football.

its been hard supporting city over the years and even today i have to pinch myself at whats going on but im enjoying it.

one thing i dont like about this " new city" is the way some of it is/was run like cockhead hughes and gary cook(CEO) bcause its partly down to them why most fans hate us now and its unfair on genuine city fans like me.

but hey thats football mate

thats your opinion and i respect it mate.

however i cant help supporting them seeing i have for 30 years and not seen them win jack [Poor language removed].

one thing i dont like about this " new city" is the way some of it is/was run like cockhead hughes and gary cook(CEO) bcause its partly down to them why most fans hate us now and its unfair on genuine city fans like me.

but hey thats football mate

in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back