Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
crap fan me left early (switched tv off) thought palace did enough to deserve it. bolasie mom for me. alan whittle can i hate you for a day?

That was terrible. Can't wait to hear the rubbish pour out of Martinez again.

If he had so much faith in his youngsters we would have played Browning RB and kept Stones at CB with Jags. Distin is done, he's looked useless since pre-season started.

We weren't even good attacking today either!

We finish lower than 10th - which I can see happening - then it's 50/50 whether Martinez gets beyond the end of next season with us unless things change in a way that I've never seen him be able to do in his career - I.e. Get a proper defence.

Nonsense. The system the manager set up was not to blame. Apart from the 3 mistakes, we were solid in defence.

We finish lower than 10th - which I can see happening - then it's 50/50 whether Martinez gets beyond the end of next season with us unless things change in a way that I've never seen him be able to do in his career - I.e. Get a proper defence.

At least then you'll be right and happy....until we get another manager who's back you can jump on at the first opportunity.

I hope we're using up all of our bad luck already. I don't know what Martinez can do, it's not like passing the ball around the back under pressure has led to conceding goals, which you could ostensibly blame him for.

We've just been making absolutely shocking individual errors.

I kicked off earlier saying he's turning us into Wigan at the back but honestly I don't see what he can do

Its obvious that he needs to buy a CB and that will come but what else can he do?

I'm sorry but Distin and Osman have to go. Way past it now. Stones has to play CB. Howard...probably one of the most frustrating goalkeepers ever. So inconsistent, Wolfsburg he was unbeatable...today, total and utter garbage. Martinez has got some serious explaining to do for the changes he made today. I knew as soon as saw the line up, we COULD seriously bottle it today and boy did we? Fs. That performance was 'Everton' for me.

The whole comparison to Wigan is just bs imo. Just jumping on a bandwagon because it's been spoke of so much.

Howard & Baines didn't play very well, nor did Lukaku (despite the goals from them). Looked like we were going to spank them at the start but we really just didn't push on enough and it's something we really need to address.

We're still boss guys. Just so happens that we've started the season with nerves, and I think that the pressure of performing to a level similar to last season might be hampering them - oh and i'm certain crystal palace are our official bogey team now? We screw up against them every time.

Also, I really didn't think Atsu was very good. He did make some nice runs in behind, which were delefeou-esque, however he didn't have nearly the same ball control as Del boy did,

fuming. liverpool, united, spurs all lose even could have picked up two points on city and chelsea. embarrassing performance today and i think howard and osman do deserve a lot of the blame. but basic errors lead to a joke of a meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.