Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman, Keane and Gomes. I will never, ever, see those in an Everton shirt. Coleman, captain wannabe. Collapsed when under pressure.

Only conciliation is if we go, I reckon a lot of this shower will go hopefully along with Frank, he did get me onside but after the Watford game he has really shown he’s not up for it. It’s possible we may still survive but I’m doubting that very much now.

Coleman is lost any good will I had for him after his handful of decent seasons with us about a decade ago. Absolutely painfully bad.

It was working for the last few games right up to the 20th minute last Sunday and still was after that incident
No it wasn't. One of the many reasons we'll go down eventually if not Sunday is the club's top to bottom inability to understand that winning a game doesn't mean what you did was working and should be repeated.

Yes, I'm backing off from continually posting about our luck and the way refs and VAR treat us, maybe it's amplified because of the position we're in. We've been lucky having two home games against crap that we're failing to get just 3 points from. That crap in the cold light of day are better than us.Now get Gomes off Frank and do something.

Lampard doesn't set out for Coleman to lose possession under no pressure and the defence and midfield to ball watch when only up against 1 player. Players are responsible. Gordon.......might be a star in future but what a waste of time at times

Status
Not open for further replies.