• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a massive shithouse and couldn’t watch it

Kinell; 2-0 down.

Got to read the match thread for the LOLz

Also, it’s time for the Benitez scabs to face their destiny
Aww mate unbelievable, the Ref screwed us over AGAIN but come if the hour come of the man Dele Ali

1652995475229.png
even one of the stewards got his hands in the air lol

who knows...maybe a good summer, Frank settling in and we can actually enjoy a season again. NEA about winning trophies, just wanna enjoy watching us play. This picture somehow makes me hopeful of that.

Great interview from dcl and keane. I've been critical of dcl this year, but all is forgiven and if he stays, I hope he kicks on. I've always felt keane has been overly criticised at times. Yes, he makes mistakes, but his defending can be immense at times, and his passing from the back isn't bad either. All is forgiven lads.

UTFT!!

Get in!!

If your not in a pi55 puddle of tears yous just ain’t a true blue, this season has been torture, the fans have got this club over the line, well done to every kin one of yous, big shout out to Iwobs who has played a huge part these last 6 games & tonight Ali was the game changer, just immense.

I’m not sure why you’re struggling with the spelling of Dele, but yes he was good tonight. Think you’re being harsh on Coleman tho, he had a number of poor touches today but has played well recently.
I've seen and can understand Deli cuz autocorrect sucks sometimes, but Dealli is just next level.

Also Coleman was crap again and has been for the last year or so, but it's inconsequential and I can't be arsed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.