Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched on Mola Tv and they showed all the aftermath and it was brilliant. Support at its best......but support that is needed at all times. Let it be like that even when we are mid-table and not just when we need it. We have all seen how the fans can effect a game and we have now all seen we are the best supporters in the country and how we need that intensity to carry on in all games being important or not. Well done to the fans over the last crucial games

LOL

From the BBC;

Fran Adam: Embarrassing scenes at Everton. You’ve just fought off relegation by the barest of margins. You’ve had millions pumped into the squad. Simmer down.

I wonder who he supports?

Probably someone who’s team hasn’t had to feel what we have the last few weeks. Was an outburst of relief if anything.

What a game. 0-2 down, and a huge comeback to survive. Everton has the tendency to be dramatic this season.
Keane of all players spark the comeback. He should switch his position to Striker.

Ayew should've seen red. And in a very typical fashion, our player made an individual error and Ayew scored against us less than 3 minutes later.
Zaha should've seen a yellow with his hands on Gordon's neck. And probably would've been sent off.

2nd half, credit goes to Frank Lampard as well. Against Brentford, I thought he was too reactive.
But this game, when it matters, he made changes and it worked.
Both subs involved with the 2 goals. Iwobi moving towards centre whenever he can is much better for team and looked way more dangerous.

Your kidding there he won't go anywhere, he probably puts today in the good times column
This is what worries me about where the club now finds itself. If escaping relegation is seen as something successful, we need some reality to be brought to bear, we find ourselves in a perilous situation. This great club has been brought to its knees by people in positions of power who do not have the necessary acumen to hold those senior positions. We need a purge of senior management within the club. Only then can we start to look at the playing side of things, we cannot allow the people who have made mistake after mistake to have a say in any rebuilding which is plainly necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.