Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you Know what? We are all feeling it......the overwhelming feeling of relief. Add to that the pride in our support. This is Wimbledon all over again. I was nearly in tears at half time and even at 2-1 and 2-2 I just fist pumped knowing that it is not enough yet but when the 3rd went in I was so overcome with emotion I was smiling, almost crying and then the final whistle took me over the edge and I was just insanely smiling and walking up and down the garden not knowing whether to laugh or cry. Thank F
christ it is all over and we can all carry on with life as normal

Do you Know what? We are all feeling it......the overwhelming feeling of relief. Add to that the pride in our support. This is Wimbledon all over again. I was nearly in tears at half time and even at 2-1 and 2-2 I just fist pumped knowing that it is not enough yet but when the 3rd went in I was so overcome with emotion I was smiling, almost crying and then the final whistle took me over the edge and I was just insanely smiling and walking up and down the garden not knowing whether to laugh or cry. Thank F
christ it is all over and we can all carry on with life as normal

We all know mate, we’ve all done it before…..

Status
Not open for further replies.