Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, obviously, look at the mess we are in now, sacking him and going for Silva was the start of this, we came 8th and sacked the manger, we havent been higher since. Anyone can see it was a bad move, give me the name of a manager we have had since who has done better, out of 6 managers since only one has a higher win percentage but NONE of finished higer up the table.
With an owner doing stuff like that, and fans actually agreeing with it we deserve this mess
Clearly we will disagree forever. Allardyce will always be a turd stain on our club, the only appointment that made me stay away from the club.

I know for a fact kopites had plans for black draped coffins through the streets on Sunday.

UTFB

This was pretty much Wimbledon '94 all over again. And say that as someone who was at both games.

I missed our first goal as I was still down the lower Gwladys concourse as I had been since half time. But what a night it ended up being.

When I went down to the concourse sulking I seen fans actually leaving the stadium with comments shouted towards them like 'don't ever come back'. A touch harsh but could see why they were getting off.

But coming back from 2-0 down to win with a goal to save us in the last few minutes mirrors Wimbledon '94 again. And this is a game that will be talked about as long as the one 28 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.