Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this wrong, or is this a wind up?

Yeah not many wins? I mean 3-1 defeat this season under FSW, 4-0 defeat in the cup, a boring 0-0 in one of the Silva seasons and also a 2-2 draw when Unsworth was filling in after Koeman got sacked.

That's some of the games since 2017. Compare that to Leicester with a win this season and last behind closed doors (although I struggled to remember many results without crowds).

Palace are a tricky team to play home or away. Really really need the first goal v them on Thursday.

That bought a lump to my throat
We are all one family really, the love, the disagreements, the arguments, the joy, the pain, the sorrow, the elation, being lifted after a win, the low after a loss. We are all sorts and all walks of life and then there's @matty1878 , bless him, soz Mat lad ?? but our commonality is The Mighty Blues.

It brought a lump to mine for many reasons. I watched my lad lose his shiz after that 3rd Brentford goal, I remember that despair but had to deal with his meltdown while quietly dealing with my own feelings, telling him it will be fine, while knowing that it may not!

But that You Tube vid, those glorious Everton days are why we get sucked back in every, single time and it's why I will continue to "put the arm around the shoulder" for my Son while raging and weeping inside because it WILL come again, we WILL be THAT EVERTON, instead of Everton That!

Let's Freakin Do This Everton.

We are all one family really, the love, the disagreements, the arguments, the joy, the pain, the sorrow, the elation, being lifted after a win, the low after a loss. We are all sorts and all walks of life and then there's @matty1878 , bless him, soz Mat lad ?? but our commonality is The Mighty Blues.

It brought a lump to mine for many reasons. I watched my lad lose his shiz after that 3rd Brentford goal, I remember that despair but had to deal with his meltdown while quietly dealing with my own feelings, telling him it will be fine, while knowing that it may not!

But that You Tube vid, those glorious Everton days are why we get sucked back in every, single time and it's why I will continue to "put the arm around the shoulder" for my Son while raging and weeping inside because it WILL come again, we WILL be THAT EVERTON, instead of Everton That!

I broke what was a very valuable bench with a shovel, and that was on the 2nd goal lol

lol that's true. our back 4 except mykolenko are pretty dodgy. Coleman's been really inconsistent this season some incredibly dreadful performances sprinkled with some solid games. He needs to show up tommorow especially with the pacey attacking players at their disposal.

well tomorrow wouldn’t be any good as it’s the day after lol but all of our players need to mate who ever we have fit!

i’m glad you all get me ?

let’s hope everton get us!

do it please lads

do it

I don't envy FL trying to pick a team here - players coming back from injury, players with injuries, so many out, some probably lacking the bottle we need, weak defence, impotent attack, etc etc . The world hasnt seen such a ramshackle mob since Napoleon's away leg in Moscow.

The crowd are the only positive here, fingers crossed FL can patch a team together.

Status
Not open for further replies.