Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having gone through the close calls we had with relegation in the 90's, its sad to see us looking at another last day great escape. If we don't beat Palace I have a bad feeling that Sunday wont end well for us.
That's been my fear since we didn't beat Watford. I keep reminding myself it's one of the least possible outcomes, but the fact it's possible makes me envisage it because it would be the biggest Everton that ever!!! Please win and put us out of our misery!!!

i’m guna do something for an hour and a half tomorrow night so i’m not even guna look at the outcome till after it

then plot my life from they’re
I'm going out too mate it's not worth the stress will check the score at half and full time. Obsessing over it won't help. I send all my spirit and hopes and prayers to the team because I can't be there!

It's been for weeks for me mate, don't think I've slept properly.

It's horrendous.

Not that I've given up hope, it's just horrid.
It's the what if fear because we have left it to this stage of the season when we are still in touching distance that the worst case scenarios are very real to us

Reality is even if we lose Burnley and Leeds both need to win whilst I would rather not be relying on this and going into the final game, I still think it's unlikely both do.

So what's the starting XI...

GK Pickford

RB Godfrey
LB Mykolenko
CB Holgate
CB Keane

CM Iwobi
CM Allan (capt)
CM Doucoure

RW Gordon
CF DCL
LW Richarlison

Coleman will obviously start but I prefer Godfrey matched up against Zaha if ready to go. Gray has been poor lately but I think he will be a positive impact sub in this game.

Ultimately if we go we go. But the players need to treat this like they did the Man U and Chelsea games this is do or die most likely. Best I could ever see from Arsenal is a point and we would have to go some in a low block for long stretches to have any chance of that. It's very unlikely. Tomorrow is d day.

Reality is even if we lose Burnley and Leeds both need to win whilst I would rather not be relying on this and going into the final game, I still think it's unlikely both do.
Only if Burnley dont draw or win against Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.