Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.

Villa just beat Burnley 3-1 at turfmoor. They're capable of putting 3 past them, Newcastle's uplift they are capable of beating them.

As down as I am today, I can one of either burnley/leeds losing, cant see both teams winning on the final day, just hope Villa do the job mid-week.

it is us tho i think everyone hates us lol

Olise is injured and so is Mcathur, Gallagher has been poor the last 10 game and can't wait to get back to Chelsea. Your nick it on Thursday.

Not that it had any bearing on todays defeat but how mental was the coach arrival?

Flares and window banging vibes or stewards and light cheering?

Need Goodison as hostile as possible on Thursday. Last shot at getting something before Arsenal ?

wouldnt really matter if we got battered by Arsenal on that, if Burnley won last game
Villa 5 Burnley 0
Everton 1 Palace 1

going into final game 3 points above burnley with our GD being -20 and Burnley's GD being -23

Burnley win 1-0 they go to -22

we then just have to avoid defeat to Arsenal by 3 goals

if we lose by 2 goals it goes to goals scored and we are way ahead of burnley on that

but this is all pointless because villa probably won't win 5-0

Look, the red changes the game. Disappointed but we've gotta draw a line under it. Remember when playing Palace was a banker fixture. Sigh. Just need to continue as we've been doing to support the boys and drive them to get 3pts here. Really don't want to have to go to The Emirates needing to get something. But knowing Everton we'd probably beat Arsenal.

Needs to be a 4-3-3 for me. There are many annoying things about today, but perhaps the most frustrating is that before the red card we were great!

—————Pickford—————
Coleman—Holgate—Godfrey—Mykolenko
——Allan——Iwobi——Doucoure——
——Gordon—DCL—Richarlison——

DCL was giving all the stretches an exaggerated pose in the last 5 so I don’t know if he’ll be fit for Thursday. If not, I’d play Dele instead.
Palace caused us problems in the cup but we played a 3-4-3 with Coleman and Kenny wide. We need to match them up and play for 90 minutes like we played for the first 18 today.

Villa 5 Burnley 0
Everton 1 Palace 1

going into final game 3 points above burnley with our GD being -20 and Burnley's GD being -23

Burnley win 1-0 they go to -22

we then just have to avoid defeat to Arsenal by 3 goals

if we lose by 2 goals it goes to goals scored and we are way ahead of burnley on that

but this is all pointless because villa probably won't win 5-0
Haha. You've really thought this through. Not including Leeds in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back