Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

….i can’t fault the effort but we have players who lack quality playing as though they’re terrified of the ball. Actually thought there was decent delivery into the box from wide areas. Thats 4 points taken from Palace this season.

Again, our best players were defenders. I’ll go for Tarkowski as my MoM.
Tarkowski is the only player there fit to wear that shirt. A colossus amongst mediocrity.

Well lads and lasses, another Dyche masterclass. Can only score from a dirty set-piece. Throws two strikers on together with no idea whatsoever how to use them. Subs too late. A Palace side with a manager in hospital, no proper manager in the dug-out. All Palace's best players out. Yet we power to an inept 1-1 draw at home.

We can look forward to him telling us how good our efforts were, but will do it in his gravelly voice so we all hang off his every word because he's so down to earth.

Well done Sean. Club legend.

Having a set of wide players with no pace constantly sets us back....
How many times do we see our wide players get the ball in a decent position only.fpr their second touch to be backwards...
Only danjuma and dobbin have got enough pace to run at players effectively