Everton v Fulham - 6th April KO 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs loss- brilliant! 5th is ours for the taking!

yes I agree Lescotts passing was superb that ball he played for Vaughan when he hit the post was world class.

I managed to watch last nights game and, although delighted with a good win, I honestly believe that we have played much better and lost. I was surprised and concerned at the amount of times Fulham players managed to get free headers in our box, people were not being picked up. The pleasing part had to be the percentage of chances we converted, each goal was a little gem, Big Vic being the best of the lot for its constuction and conversion. At the final whistle I felt the score line flatteered us a little and the possession ratio's backed that feeling up.

Spurs did what was expected of them at Chelsea here's hoping Wigan have a god one today,

Hi monts, that's exactly what I was thinking mate. Hopefully Moyesey will sort it out before Monday (y)

I hope so Rodders, I certainly hope so as those Bolton bully boys won't take prisoners mate. I also thought Artetas crossing from dead ball situations left a lot to be desired but then thought was I just being over critical following a good win, on relection I don't think I was.

Last edited:

Not a bad day at all Bruce, Asrenal are hemergeing points as well at the moment and look on a really poor run of form, they have a few tough away games and have to play away at Boton too. could a champions leauge place be up for grabs?

5 points, although Arsenal have a game in hand. It's possible I suppose but we should just try and win as many as possible. The next three are all games we should look to win, especially Charlton and West Ham. I'd love Europe to be safe by then so we can really go into the final three against United, Pompey and Chelsea with nothing to lose. The next four games for Bolton are tough (us, Arsenal, Reading and Chelsea) so we really need to try and drop Bolton before we reach the run in if possible and hope that the fixture pile up for Spurs encourages Jol to field a few more weakened sides.

Great win for us but sitting back again, ffs got to stop this. Note Monty's comment as weell. While there many positives to the game there were also some issues to consider as above.

But one thing especially for the RS to note is how many local players were out there on the pitch in the Royal Blue.

Great win!

After going 1-0 down i thought oh ffs, but then again Fulham looked absolutely shocking.

But the young guns got 2 and 2 scorers that you wouldnt even think of.

Good performance, bring on Bolton.

coyb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back