Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!

We need to go all in for some of our fans who have never seen us lift a trophy!!

Its all about silverware and we have some fans who are married with kids who have never seen us achieve anything.

4 games away from lifting a trophy!!!

It's too energy sapping.

Look at out bench yesterday. We have no one to turn to.

Spurs next week are our priority.

Thankfully it's at least two fresh pair of legs for the game available with Branthwaite and Gueye. Seamus possibly too, but seemingly probably not. I'd be hoping we don't need to play McNeil and Harrison for the full 90 minutes as they're putting in an awful lot of miles recently and will definitely be starting against Spurs.

Yeah, it's annoying as we could have a good chance of the cup as we are playing well but a part of me also wants to wrap up safety early so we aren't having a nervous end to the season!

17th and win a cup or finish 12th?

I would take winning something over any league position every day of the week.

I would happily reach the Semi Finals and hand Spurs the 3 points on the weekend.

We're something like 7 points outside of the bottom 3, have a good chance of getting some of those 10 deducted points back on appeal and the current bottom 3 are nowhere near our level.

Baffles me that there are so many fans still terrifed about us going down this season. Absolutely zero chance we would be in the frame for top 7 had the corrupt PL not docked us.

Maybe going out first round would've been OK, but I think the cup run has been something of an inspiration, and at this point it's a max of 3 extra football games by staying in this cup - with a chance of Wembley and the holy grail of some silverware...

Status
Not open for further replies.