Match Thread Everton v Fulham - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly see that happening, probably more so if we go down as we will be cheaper then.We go down. Moshiri and his crew bail out. Sheik Al Munibags buys us. We have a glorious run to the Championship crown (not to mention the FA Cup win). Then top four, Champions League glory, … Wow, these drugs are pretty powerful
I can honestly see that happening, probably more so if we go down as we will be cheaper then.
We go down. Moshiri and his crew bail out. Sheik Al Munibags buys us. We have a glorious run to the Championship crown (not to mention the FA Cup win). Then top four, Champions League glory, … Wow, these drugs are pretty powerful

The only thing that can possibly save us is that there could be 3 worse teams than us. Shouldn’t be possible but of all the Everton that things that ever happen, that one always seems to to come back to save us.

Got a really bad feeling at 2pm when the teams were announced. Just a farce from all involved.

Me too...got a text inviting me out. Would usually say no and watch the game.

No idea why he changed everything for the last 2 games.

Utter one trick pony.

Atmosphere has been awful today,even Barry Horne has brought it up on radio Merseyside. So much for the fans will keep us up,been quiet as hell today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back