Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a weird one

Fulham are going to come out and play at us, there's no doubt about that. That leaves space at the back, and DCL definitely has the pace to exploit it.

Personally, think this would be the ideal time to try Richarlison there, with Bernard left.

In theory aye, the problem is DCL has consistently shown his decision making is utter pants.

I wouldn't mind Richarlison playing there as a one off, but I really think we need Cenk in there going forward.

it's a weird one

Fulham are going to come out and play at us, there's no doubt about that. That leaves space at the back, and DCL definitely has the pace to exploit it.

Personally, think this would be the ideal time to try Richarlison there, with Bernard left.

2nd half

They might never have won a league game here but I recall them winning 2-0 in the Cup.

circa 1975.....might have been the season they made the Final.

Fair haired lad scored both their goals as I recall.

Yeh wouldn't mind that either Zat.

It's a toss up. Happy enough if Tosun starts, but he needs to have a good game. If DCL starts, he has the pace to trouble Fulham, but I don't trust him to score.

We'll find out in 10 mins!

I don’t want either to start......

The only possible way we lose this is if Fulham park and counter and we get sucked in, lose the head.
Punting Ev to win by 3.

We have enough wingers. We need someone to put the bleeding ball in the net for a change......

Well yeh, but we can't exactly sign someone now, can we?

Richarlison has been playing really well on the wing because he has more space and can pick up the ball facing the goal.

You can't always do that up top, and it's completely different playing there in the PL than for Brazil against El Salvador.

That being said, if we are going to try it, a defence like Fulham's is a good one to do it against!

The only possible way we lose this is if Fulham park and counter and we get sucked in, lose the head.
Punting Ev to win by 3.

Fulham aren't gonna sit deep, they're going to come at us.

That's equally as worrying for me, because our defending is poor.

We need to be clinical today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back