Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We moan about a lack of consistency in being unable to select the same team; we play well away to Arsenal, we stick with the same team and people moan about the team selection.

The game hasn’t even started yet.

It honestly baffles me the arrogance of some of our so-called supporters, that they can slate the manager and genuinely think that they know better. “So and so should’ve started”, “why’s he playing him?”, “clueless”, etc.

Have a word with yourselves, give your heads a collective wobble and get behind the team for once. Sick of it!
Who moans about a lack of consistency?

Indeed, Toff.

Whilst I would love to see Bernard in the starting XI, that team played well enough last week to justify giving it another chance.
For the wages we are paying Bernard however he needs to be starting.

Quite a conundrum the club got themselves into, two players for one position . One is the highest paid and the other is a record transfer signing.

I dont deny Tosun's recent form but if you are careful you could see he links well with Richy, two assists in two games, (assists are not his prime goal I know) we could see him one more time with Richy on pitch IMO. I like DCL, he is doing his best all the time, but not there yet.

Silva knew he had this job since Christmas so must’ve been watching and learning. He has had a pre-season with them, and won 1 in 6, yet still persists with players we can all see that are not up to the mark.

No qualms with the team. Exactly what I'd pick. In regards to the striker position. 1 of the 3 strikers has actually scored this season, therefore he should definitely play. Overall Tosun is better than DCL but he is horribly out of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back