Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Fulham (Sat 29th 15:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHat does it achieve though? Just makes the environment toxic. Nobody gets a chance- 3 bad games at Everton and you’re done for.
Its not like the players are taking the piss and not trying, they’re just playing bad. Being frustrated is one thing- booing at 0-0 HT is another.

Spot on. Booing is a negative effect. Support the team and help

I will keep saying it - 40 points and a decent winter transfer window is the best we can hope for this year.

Are the players with the manager?
@davek has identified the fifth-columnist inclinations of Bainsey and Capt Jags if they are are not playing; I suspect those two back-stabbers are fomenting ‘ides of March’-like dissent at Finch Farm.

Personally, I would like to see more emphasis placed on our team’s contributing to EITC work; they might as well - it’s not like they’re any good at football...

Got it all wrong today Silva. We may have been better than Arsenal for large parts but we had a serious scoring problem so its kinda obvious that keeping an unchanged team does not fix that goal scoring problem. Got to change it or we wont score. DCL has offered nothing. Even bringing Bernard on to the left and putting Richarlison up front would give us a better chance of scoring.

Dont wait too long for the changes Silva. Needs changing a.s.a.p.

Crap......
Like being in a doctors waiting room but the staff have forgotten why your there and they have lost all records of your appointment
Have had to learn Braille after scratching my eyes out. The blindness has many advantages though.
AIDS, Ebola and Bleach “Export Strength “ ....that cover it.
Are you Siggurdson?
As Gash as it gets and then some.
Wow.

So don't go out my way for the second half then? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back